Natur , friluftsliv och vildmarksliv bilder


Although a thinned or cut down forest feels sad & looks harmed to me, I always try to see the positive or neutral side of things. Maybe not a beautiful sight, but it can contain many resources like logs for firewood or sheltermaking, sprucebows to sleep on, a better view too maybe see a moose or other wildlife or, like in my case - recently cut down birches that provided me with all the birchbark I need for a workshops in firemaking I'm giving in the Netherlands on Sunday. I prefer a naturally grown, healthy forest over any, but unfortunatly here in Sweden money does grow on trees, but it doesn't take long for the hunter/gatherer mentality to kick in in any surroundings ~~~ #woodsman #nature #bushcraft #wilderness #gardenofsweden #primitiveskills #fjallraven #tomahawk #adventure #explore #fjällräven Foto av @indianas_adventures Tags: friluftsliv vildmarksliv naturen natur bilder