Friluftsliv och natur bilder av naturenkallar


Thought I would join @ahma_osmo and show my #10itemsnot10kits 1. Wool blanket to keep me warm, it is also good for a numerous other things, collecting firewood, debris etc. It will also double as a make shift backpack. 2. An axe for firewood and building shelter. 3. A knife for general cutting tasks... Duh 4. Firesteel a good option that always works. 5. A shemagh a very versatile item wich has about a million uses. 6. A tarp to keep me dry and to help with shelter building. 7. Paracord (or cordage of some sort) preferably in some high visibility color. Good for shelters, marking trails etc. 8. A pot. Boiling and carrying water. 9. For food I would go with parched corn. A high energy trail food that will keep me going for days. Well proven by the first nations of North America. It can be used to make a stew, porridge, or eaten as is and it's tasty too. Other than that I'm quite confident in a lot of wild edibles. 10. Coffee. Let's face it there's no way I'm going to the woods without my coffee ☕ #10itemsnot10kits #Friluftsliv Foto av @naturenkallar Följ naturenkallar på Instagram Tags: friluftsliv vildmarksliv naturen natur bilder